Monday, December 22, 2008

SOUVENIR FROM MECCA

When I was getting Breakfast with my family, Abdoel's wife came to my house. At the first time I didn't know who was coming. But while I look her face, I have known that she is Dewi or Abdoel's wife. I am very glad for her visit to my house. I have known before, that Dewi ever asks to Abdoel, where has been Leni?. Because nowadays, she never looks Leni (My wife). So when I met Abdoel in his party, I told him that my wife is sick.
This morning Abdoel's wife came to bring some souvenir from his mother in low. His mother in low is my mother in low too, or a mother of Abdoel (the owner of Medisept 91). Dewi came to bring the souvenir because Leni didn't come for well come my mother in low in her arriving from Mecca yesterday. I feel pleasure too althuogh I will not get anything from her. I feel glad to look that she is in healthy when she arrived here. When I opened the packing that bring by Dewi, I found 2 sheet of serbans, 2 hats and some date fruit. I felt happy to received it, even I more happy to well come her in well situation.
In Mandailing Natal, Indonesia, really every pilgrimage who came from Mecca, always brings the souvenir for many neighbours or relatifs. I don't know in the else place or in the else country. I write this one because I want to share the knowledge about tradition in Mandailing that every body who came from Mecca always brings some souvenir.
I just say thank for Abdoel and my mother in low. May my mother in low and Abdoel will blessed by God, and Abdoel will get much money so that he and his wife will go to Mecca sooner.
When my wife and Dewi finished to talk in a short time this morning. Dewi left my house. Than I am writing this story in my Blog. I really like to write every day, although may grammar maybe is not very good. Who ever finds my mistake in my grammar, please inform me. I will very satisfy if somebody convey my mistake. It is okay with my writing in this morning, I will continue in else time. One more time I say thank you for Abdoel's family and my mother in low. May God always loves you forever. May God will give the best reward for you.

No comments: