Saturday, December 20, 2008

PILGRIMAGE HAS CAME BACK TO MY TOWN

Well Come to Madina Pilgrimage
Marhaban ya marhaban. Well come to Mandailing Natal Pilgrimage. Selamat Datang Jemaah Haji Mandailing Natal (Indonesian Language) All of them have arrived to this town anymore. I am late to go to my work cause attend the meeting of their coming. One of pilgrimage that I visit is my relative and my neighbour. I really feel happy to look all of my relative family. Their faces become very glad to receive their mother who was going to Mecca for this month.??But today she has came again. Everybody is feel very happy to receive her. She appears anymore among us and our relative. May she get Mabrur Hajji. Same with the other pilgrimage from Madina, from the else country and the all. May God bless every one who believes him.
When pilgrimage is arriving to her house, we do our adat in Mandailing. We preach Hata-hata (Mandailing Culture), we give Upa-upa (Mandailing Culture), we read the Qur'anic verses, say Allah's name for 100 times, pray to God, may she get Mabrur Hajji, and than we get food for our meeting. When everything has finished, everybody shakes her hand, because the happiness to meet with her anymore.
To go to Mecca is difficult doing. The space of my town is very far to Mecca or Medina. We life in Indonesia. So to go to Mecca is a great journey. But every pilgrimage has come again. Every body of them has met again with each family. One more time, I pray to God, may God bless them.

No comments: