Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR GOOGLE

I begin to write this page at 31 January 2008, at 10:45 pm. The situation in my town is a litte bit crowd. Many people go and come by car and by motorcycle. The street is looked so crowd. Many boys and girls go around to wait for the changing of year toward 2009. It has been begin since 2006. Since in 2006, a man from Medan has been coming to Panyabungan, Mandailing Natal, Indonesia. He sells trompet in every end of the year. Tonight he sells Rp: 5.000 for one unit. He sells it very much today. He is the first one to sell trompet in Mandailing Natal at the every end of year.
Before, nobody use trompet to well come the new year. Nobody care bout it, but nowadays, everything really difference with before. I don't know which one is the best.
At the first time, I was very hate to look him, because he sold trompet in that day. He show this tradition for many people. I dislike his activity, because it is not the Islamic tradition. I am a business too, I also can sell it, but I don't like to sell it, because I don't like if many Muslim celebrate New Year. I just want to spread Islamic tradition. Not to spread the else tradition, such as to show to the people that trompet is a trend tool to well come the new year.
As a Muslim, I don't hate this new year. I realize that it is very important, but I don't like to celebrate this new year like many boys and girls in my area. Maybe I am too ortodox. Maybe I am not up to date.
I have many Christian friends, I realize that I am very close with them. But for me, a friendship is a friendship. Religion is religion. I never mix my friendship with my religion. In every day I use this year. Not Muslim year. Even in my diary, I always use this year, cause my country use this. But to celebrate it, I do nothing. I just watch tv in my house, and now I am writing my Blog for publishing my opinion about this. At the end of my page, I say, "Happy New Year". May we will success forever.
I know that a year accounting is very important. I use this year too. Not Islamic yet, but I don't like to celebrate it like a Christian. But many people really has canged by the time. But they don't change their religion, but many boys and girls has chaged the tradition. Three years ago nobody do it, but now, wooow. It is like in America, like in Australia, Irland, Germany, spain, and many western countries. To celebrate New year has been Globally now. At the end this writing, I say HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR GOOGLE AND EVERY BLOGGER.

No comments: