Sunday, December 21, 2008

IS OSAMA BIN LADEN ONLY A PICTURE?

Is Osama bin Laden still alive? I don't know. I don't know is he a true man. I never look a famous Muslim in a television talk that he is really exist. I just look from Non Muslim Television. The Non Muslim Television always talk about Osama bin Laden. They say that he is a boss of terrorist. He is the master of Al Qaida. He has made many terrors in this word. But everything always said by Non Muslim. Never talked by Arabic leader or Muslim country. I doubt that Osama bin Laden never life in this word. He is just fiction man. Someone who hate Muslim choose him just to slander Muslim. I more believe he is just fiction man. I ever watch the Aljazera Television, It broadcast the video of Osama bin Laden, but I believe that the video record just from Non Muslim. That's why I still don't believe. It is very easy to make a mask so that somebody's face is the same with his face. He preaches as Osama bin Laden. So that every body in this word believes that Osama bin Laden is a terrorist. I believe that someone who hate Muslim just makes drama, make a man as Osama bin Laden, he accuse that Osama is a Muslim, he make so that everybody hate Muslim. But as I know every television never broadcast a people that ever knows Osama bin Laden. The television never show the address of Osama, never show the friends of Osama talk about him in a television. Including the leader of his country never talk about him. Why......? So every talking of Osama bin Laden just bla bla bla? Who ever have a casette recording of Obama please send it me by this Blog. Please give me a comment about him. Don't believe before look the the reality. Maybe the news of Obama for along time just false news to disguse Islam. When terror be happen, the news of Osama bin Laden will appear, but every body never look him. Should I believe Osama? I never look his wife, his son, his family, even in a television. So, maybe it is just to make everybody miss understand about Muslim. I think Osama bin Laden only a picture, never become a man. I like the television will broadcast the opinion of his classmate when he was study, or the talking of his leader country. Maybe if a famous man of his country talk about him, I will believe that he is a true man. Not a picture or a fiction man. Please show to the word, the leader of his country admit that he is his citizen of one country.

No comments: